Dorens Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will there be items that enhance your armor/weapons/stats?

2 posters

Go down

will there be items that enhance your armor/weapons/stats? Empty will there be items that enhance your armor/weapons/stats?

Post by gamehunter1331 Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:39 am

Will there be gems in the game that would bind to your weapon, but while binded they increase your health on use, or have elemental damage, or other enhancements ? and i was also wondering if there would be crests for your armor...like, maybe you would craft them with different magical items?

i was also thinking, if there were, they could add a visual effect to your armor or weapon...like, for example, your armor/weapon glows red, or has lightning around it...or, if you have multiple crests/gems it would do the first visual effect for a few seconds, then the next, and so on.(if not too complicated :p)..just a thing that has been on my mind for a while.
gamehunter1331
gamehunter1331
Tester
Tester

Forum Data points : 3525

Back to top Go down

will there be items that enhance your armor/weapons/stats? Empty Re: will there be items that enhance your armor/weapons/stats?

Post by gamehunter1331 Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:10 am

I think if there are, it should go in the weapons crafting/item crafting section....but, thats just from experience of other games :p
gamehunter1331
gamehunter1331
Tester
Tester

Forum Data points : 3525

Back to top Go down

will there be items that enhance your armor/weapons/stats? Empty Re: will there be items that enhance your armor/weapons/stats?

Post by Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:32 pm

There will be somekind of that stuff yes ^^

We might have it implemented in Crafting system, visual effect's only for rare materials..
Admin
Admin
CEO
CEO

Forum Data points : 3612

https://dorens.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum